1) Schedule a Tour: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910.319.0813 to schedule your tour. Tours are held on the second Tuesday of each month from 6-7pm.
2) Visit our School: We are eager to welcome you and your family into our learning community. Seeing our classrooms in action will illustrate how Montessori education fosters children’s innate curiosity, enthusiasm, independence and active engagement. Bring your questions—we look forward to answering them!
3) Review our Policies: Please review our school policies in the “Topsail Montessori Parent & Student Handbook,” (available below) to make sure our school will be a good fit for your family before submitting an application.
4) Submit an Application: Applications are available below and will also be provided during your tour. A $75 non-refundable application fee should accompany each child’s application. Applications can be mailed to our business address: Topsail Montessori, 301 Whitebridge Road, Hampstead, NC 28443.
5) Decision: The Head of School determines the availability of space in each classroom. If no opening is available, your child’s application will be included in the waiting pool and you will be contacted when an opening arises.
6) Enrollment: An enrollment contract will be written once your child has been accepted. Parents must sign and return the contract along with the tuition deposit (equal to 1 month’s tuition) to secure the child’s placement. Required paperwork and additional information will be provided to you as your child’s start date approaches. These forms and the first payment must be submitted prior to your child’s first day of school.
Admission Policy: Topsail Montessori admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Topsail Montessori does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational or admissions policies.