1. Parents should arrange an interview & tour before applying.
2. An application form must be completed and submitted with a nonrefundable $75 application fee.
3. The Head of School determines the availability of space in each classroom. If an opening is available, a Topsail Montessori administrative staff member will schedule an interview with the prospective student and his/her parents to determine the appropriateness of the child's placement. If no opening is available, the student may be placed on a waiting list at the request of parents.
4. If enrollment is offered, parents must sign an Enrollment Contract and submit a deposit equal to one month’s tuition to reserve the child's placement.
5. Once the Enrollment Contract is offered, parents have two weeks to submit the signed contract & deposit to secure the child's placement.
6. Upon receiving the signed Enrollment Contract and deposit, the school will provide parents with additional forms to complete(immunization records, school records if applicable, emergency information, allergy and health documents, etc.).
7. Parents should review the Topsail Montessori Parent/Student Handbook which articulates school policies to make sure our school will be a good fit before submitting an application.